The paddling delight for kayakers
Multi-day expeditions are designed for paddlers with some experience who like adventure and want to paddle for more days. Enjoy 24-hour contact with nature and the sea, sharing experiences with more paddlers and spending some nights under the stars. These trips are perfect for improving your skills while enjoying the warm water and weather of the Mediterranean sea. The beauty of these islands and the quality of Greek products and cuisine offer the best conditions for these amazing excursions; the best way to really enjoy a sea kayaking holiday.
- 2-6 October 5 day expedition
- 23-27 October 5 day expedition
- Dates on demands Min. 2 part.
5-DAY EXPEDITION IN SAMOS
5 days (arrival day + 4 paddling days)
38 NM (9,5 NM/D)
Camping (rooms for the arrival & final day)
- 2-6 October
- 23-27 October
- Dates on demand (The same trips are also available on requested dates. Minimum 2 participants. Contact us for more information)
If you have difficulty arriving in Samos on the first day of the multi-day trip, you can always take the morning flight from Athens (8:30 approx.). In that case we will pick you up from the airport, transport you to our base where you can leave all your personal belongings, and we will go directly to the starting point of the trip. If so, you won’t need to pay for the room on the arrival day.
PLEASE NOTE in case of strong wind conditions the trip’s itinerary might be altered for safety reasons.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Sea kayak and all equipment, paddle, buoyancy aid, spray deck and dry bags. (See our equipment)
- 2 overnight stays in apartments (arrival and final day)
- Brief and guided trip by a BCU (British Canoe Union) qualified guide
We provide all cooking gear to all our guests. Due to the Covid-19 safety measures meals are not provided from us.The price of the trip has been reduced.
- A place to leave all your stuff that you won’t be needing for the trip
- Laminated map
- All transfers
- Photos of the trip
- Camping equipment is not included (tent, sleeping bag & sleeping mat). We do have some spare equipment, let us know if you need anything.